3 Internship Positions Available
Ardent Animal Health is excited to announce our new collaborative internship program for college students. This program is designed to expose our interns to a different facets of our business and gain well-rounded experience.
Our internship program will allow students to benefit from practical application and skills development in a professional setting. Students are given the opportunity to gain valuable applied experience and make connections in the emerging field of veterinary biologics. This will also give employers the opportunity to guide and evaluate talent for possible future careers within the company. Students can choose their internship focus area based on their interested specialization.
- Self-Motivated Team Players. Individuals who thrive working within a fast pace environment.
- Innovators. Candidates seeking experience on the forefront of veterinary and human medical technology.
- Pet Lovers. Candidates who want to further the human-animal bond through cutting edge treatments and service.
“It is exciting, it’s exciting for my staff, the client, and the patient when we do Regenerative Medicine. There’s just something in the air in the hospital and it's a different kind of feeling because it’s cutting edge and it’s awesome to be a part of that.”
Michelle Jude, DVM Sheabel Veterinary Hospital
"We're so glad we did the stem cell therapy, giving her comfort and helping her pain through her senior years! Thank you for helping her!"
"I can't believe how well Dennis is doing! The kids love that he has so much more energy to play now. He also has more energy to do his service dog duties for Elijah."
“As a veterinarian and a pet parent, I want to do everything I can for my own fur kids and help other pet parents explore options for theirs. Ardent has been an amazing partner in o ering higher level care to my patients. Ardent Animal Health has been wonderful in providing education for myself and my team on the banking of stem cells and the PRP injections we do here in the clinic. Fast response anytime I need them and I value them as a medical partner.”
Andrea Johnson, DVM, CEO PetVet365
- Develop skills in laboratory setting aseptic technique and sterility QC testing in a GLP certified laboratory
- Hands on tissue processing and learning of cell culture technique
- Assist in developing an equine umbilical cord collection and storage program with local breeding farms
- Work together with management to continue to develop innovative solution for pets in need
- Data analytics – statistical modeling
- Intellectual property – experience in learning about IP and legal process.
- Contracts + negotiations
- Medical device sales
- Pharmaceutical sales
- Content marketing via social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Tik tok
- Social responsibility – leading initiatives with Zoos local and national charitable organizations.
- Competitive market analysis
Due to injury and/or age sometimes our own repair abilities can use a jump-start. By using the pet’s own repair cells isolated from storage areas in the body, this repair ability can be applied to areas of need.
PUREVET PRP Therapy
Ardent Animal Health offers PureVet PRP. PRP or Platelet Rich Plasma is a convenient same day treatment that harnesses the healing abilities of the patient’s blood platelets.
News & Stories
Many veterinary clinics are adopting a new approach to treatment strategies by offering same-day Regenerative Medicine in their practice. Regenerative Medicine is rapidly growing in popularity in veterinary medicine and with changing pet owner demographics and changes...
Many veterinary clinics are adopting a new approach in treatment strategies by offering same-day Regenerative Medicine in their practice. But as with any decision to add new products and services to your practice, there are several key factors to consider. Click below...
Have you considered Actistem Therapy for your dog or cat? Actistem Therapy is a version of stem cell therapy that utilizes your pet's own repair cells found in fat tissue. Read below to learn more.What is Actistem Therapy? Stem cells are powerful healing cells in your...